Creating an Author Email Account
You need to keep all your correspondence as an author separate from your personal email. A hotmail.com or gmail.com account is great to start with, but as you look into designing and getting your own webpage, your email should reflect that address.
Have a unique signature line that links to your other social media accounts and website. Things to include in your signature:
- Pen name: Always remember to sign everything, the personal touch really goes a long way.
- Social links: Order them in preference and where you can be found the most if fans wanted to connect with you.
- Website: Make sure you have a URL that is personalized and where possible you should have bought your domain name.
- Goodreads Page: Make sure the information is up to date and relevent here.
- Amazon Author Page: Make sure you have everything connected together and your author page looks fresh.
- Any Writing Badges: Have you won an award? Tell people.
The entire “2018 Marketing Plan” page has a list of all the topics already discussed.