Macy just released the pre-order of her re-release of “Dreamlike State” and although she is a bit shy, some of us know her rather well and wanted to share some of her personality with her fans new and old so we sat her down and asked her some “non-traditional” questions.
Three things most fans don’t know about you?
* If possible, I’d spend my days wandering the rural forests of Potter County. Just cruising around on my ATV enjoying the beautiful scenery and wildlife. Very relaxing. Has purpose.
* Target practice, enjoy that too. Own a few guns of my own and totally support the 2nd amendment; the right to bare arms.
* My favorite seasons are spring and fall.
* My favorite TV shows are Duck Dynasty and The Wahlburgers. When these two shows are on don’t talk, call, text, or even Facebook message me. Other than these two shows I don’t watch ‘sitcom’ TV. So don’t bother trying to get a hold of me.
* My favorite guilty pleasure is Bells by Tasty Cakes. Love em!! They are not allowed over the threshold of any of my doors. None! I once ate an entire box of 12 in two days. That’s horrible. Horrible!
* I’m very quiet when I first meet someone. I’ll keep my opinions to myself, and just listen and observe. But, once I feel comfortable (assuming I like you), I’ll open up and talk your ear off if you’ll let me.
* I believe in Karma. In my heart I believe that if you do good things, good things will happen to you. What comes around goes around… so if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you!
What is the first thing you do in the morning?
After throwing the alarm clock across the room and forcing myself to climb out from under my warm snuggly bed comforter? I drink 2 cups of coffee while watching the news. Can’t function without my coffee.
Top five favorite bands/singers:
These are the first five artists that came to mind. I enjoy all genres of music so it’s very hard for me to list my top ‘5.’
* Bon Jovi
* Bruno Mars
* Maroon 5
* Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac
* Carrie Underwood
My biggest pet peeve is people who are bullies, malicious, vindictive and/or just down right evil. Nothing irritates me more! To me these people are just cowards that prey on the lees fortunate.
Favorite place to vacation:
The Village of Black Forest, in upper Pennsylvania. Yes, Black Forest exists. It’s just a few minutes away from God’s Country (Potter County). Every time I vacation there, it feels like coming home. There’s only one problem with vacationing there, and it annoys my every single time… my vacation ends and I have to leave.
Top three movie-star boyfriends:
I could only think of 2 off the top of my head. I’m sure there’s one or two more but I can’t think of their names. I can see their faces and bodies in my mind, but the names escape me.
* Jon Bon Jovi
* Mark Harmon
Now we couldn’t let you leave the page without one of our favorite excerpts from “Dreamlike State”.
Natalia: “When our eyes met, my heart went into overdrive. Electricity surged between us. It was incredible, and like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Could this be love at first sight, ‘cause it sure felt like it.”…Dreamlike State by Macy Farmer
To pre-order a copy of “Dreamlike State”, follow us HERE.
Enter “Book Release Party” Rafflecopter HERE
Join her Release Party HERE