Just like every good partnership, BookRhythm and Unicron Industries had one thing in mind when negotiations started – “How do we help authors market themselves”? Well by offering economically priced web development and hosting services, of course! (See an example of what the website will look like at https://unicronwebhosting.com/all-in-one/)
Authors need to realize that books don’t sell themselves and each author only have so many friends and family who will buy their new release. A website is imperative for each successful author to promote themselves as a brand and to engage with their fans.
Each author’s website should have a minimum of the following elements:
- Author bio – at least a two paragraph description of themselves. An author needs to give common interests so that they can bond with their readers.
- Author pictures – now these can be updated on a regular basis or include family excursions and pets. Anything that would connect with an author’s readers.
- Book cover – simple enough.
- Book blurbs – every book has one and an author’s webpage is where is should be housed.
- Buy links – these links should be every site an author has uploaded your book to (Amazon, Smashwords, etc.)
- Social links – Facebook is a given these days, but don’t forget twitter, pinterest, LinkedIn, Goodreads, just to name a few.
For more information on our web design and marketing services, click on the “Contact Us” page.